Wednesday 3 November 2010

Dig it out

Want an idea of some of the paraphernalia we're hoping will make it's way onto tabletops at the surf jumble? Well here you go. I was necessarily going through old boxes of my stuff that was in my Mums attic. She's moving house so I was told in no uncertain terms that if I want my stuff kept out of the local landfill, I'd best take a fast interest in moving it elsewhere. So in an attempt to whittle down my lifes belongings to a manageable few boxes, I was forced to revisit the question of the necessity in keeping stuff I may never use again, sentimental or practical as it may still be/have once been.
And then I came across a trove of old surf goodies, including one of my first surf mags, Wavelength #2 (frustratingly, I did have issue one, but it seems to have gone the way of lots of my old stuff. Mice food.)
A great find, with Gul represented on many pages. It even has a page 3 girl. They truly don't make them like they used to. C

No comments:

Post a Comment