Monday 19 April 2010

The Green Room


It was my girlfriends birthday on Friday, so I decided to treat her to a day out at the Eden Project. I'd been there before but she hadn't so I was quite amped to be able to introduce her to what's been dubbed the '8th Wonder of the World'. Spoil her with a nice lunch there too. I know, I know. I'm one of a kind. (I'll admit it helped that a certain Sunday newspaper had been running a BOGOF ticket deal... I spent the difference on presents! Honest!)

But what a place. I'm blown away every time and always have that burning desire to jump the fence and disappear into the jungle. Maybe grow a beard, maybe eat some frogs, maybe build a little kampong. Maybe never come out. But I resisted as we were having a barbecue that evening and I'd already bought some nice sausages.

Anyway, my point is, Gul has worked with Eden with it's own Green Room Project. A product of this project is the fantastic Recore wetsuit. A top spec suit with environmental credentials. We have them in store now. Drop by and we'll tell you more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment